Monday, October 26, 2009

Not totally OK but a LOT better now

My dear blogspot, I missed you :)

Days had been crooked, I had the nastiest moods, i felt chaotic, my head was in a HUGE mess and now I'm feeling better :) Thank God.

So what keeps me busy??



It's on Friday already! Yay!!! Can't wait! But uh yeah I need self-preparations for this too...

Also, I'm hooked to the drama You're Beautiful. I love A.N.Jell :) It's like my favorite Asian dramas and Kpop fandomism (is there such word?? whatever) combined into one.



I want to clean up links. A lot has forgotten me or bubbly disappeared. I'm keeping those who are alive (ok i don't mean others as dead dead). :)

I haven't left the blogging world at all. I'm lurking in my LJ and my many tumblelogs :D

Who am I that you are mindful of me?


----------------
Now playing: Youth Alive WA - God of miracles
via FoxyTunes

No comments: