Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Someday i'll walk along the aisle...

The wedding photos and footage i have seen today make me wanna wear a lovely bridal gown and walk along the aisle…

I, wearing the white bridal gown
You, wearing the suit
Both of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon, I swear
No lies, no suspicion
My dearest prince, stay with me




my dear butterfly, i’ve been in this garden for so long, when will you land onto my palm?
Sing Marry U to me please...
I think you are my echo. When I first met you, I thought that it was as if all of the things I had shouted out into the world before knowing you had come back to me in your form. … All the hopes and wishes, dreams and happinesses that you have carried thus far, I’ll give to you. I love you.

If in the far-off future someone were to ask me what my life’s achievements were … I would say that it was the time I spent living by your side, spending forever with you, loving you and holding you.

No comments: