Monday, May 5, 2014

4Dx on 40th

40 months of love, caring, understanding, sweetness, adventures, new beginnings, sad chapter endings; but not without misunderstandings, petty fights and tampuhans. But this kind of mixture led to where our relationship is right now. I don’t hold my future, our future. Only God knows. What I know is that each everyday of the past 40 months was made sweeter and bearable.
And for our 40th, we just satisfied our halu-halo cravings at Razon’s. Then we headed to Bonifacio High Street Cinemas for our Amazing Spiderman 2 4DX experience!!! It was ah-mah-zingh!! Hahaha! It was worth the Php450.
First ever 4Dx experience #selfie !!!
Anyway, we both loved the movie. Yes people, Gwen Stacy died and it’s not a spoiler!!! For us there were less action but there was a good dose of some delectable story. And of course Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield tandem made it even more satisfying :D I just loooove Emma Stone!! Just go watch it! He also surprised me with cupcakes from Bugong! There were three so I love you yun haha! I love you too!! And the Bugong red velvet cupcakes made it to Merieisms’ top favorite cupcakes. I like it like it like it.
The cupcakes from Bugong. I already ate the first red velvet so yummy!!
I’m not just looking forward to our next monthsary but to our everyday. To another set of 40 months and always praying for forever.

No comments: