Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Now a Professional BUM...

Finally finally finally at long long last! The approval sheet of our thesis had been signed! {ok so this was supposedly posted last Saturday} Let me hear some woot! And Let me hear some praise God! God is great! God is good! Amen? Amen! (haha, all giddied up here) Now I could finally say “Advance Happy Graduation Day” & “Congratulations!”. Why not?! I also got my course cards last Tuesday and yesh yesh, I passed ‘em all! Even those that I thought I would fail! Wow! I would really be graduating! Plus, we had a 3.0 (in La Salle, 4.0 is the highest grade not a 1.0) in our thesis, it was really unbelievable and unexpected! Thank God!!! Graduation!!! Here I come!!!

And yes, I just realize how blessed I am. I thank the Lord God for never ever failing me though at some point I thought He failed me, but He did not, it was all part of His great plans for me. I super super praise Him. All glory, honor and adoration to Him! He’s been my support, my back-up, actually MY ALL. For three years and 1 term He has been with me in my college life! Studying in La Salle for a person like me was not easy, but with God all things ARE POSSIBLE! I’m also thankful of my two thesis-mates, Jose & Candy, for being so considerate to me, for being so nice despite my blunders. I’m thankful of all the people I’ve met in La Salle, I know it’s not an accident that God allowed me to meet them. And the list goes on!!!

Photobucket
me with Jose & Candy

HAPPY GRADUATION TO ME!!!

Some photos to share with you taken on the last course card day.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
SFF

More...You need to be my contact first before you would be able to view them. ^_^

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
¬Aristotle

No comments: