Tuesday, September 16, 2008

now there's a novel plot twist...

As you may have noticed, I have a new layout. Uuuuh, this is a product of being a bum. I know I still have to practice and improve on making layouts. I’m no good at this. And yes, from light to sort of dark colors.

Disclaimer: Image-packed entry.

And, i wanted to post about random stuff. No church event yet to write a long entry on. But there is something BIG to write about. Real BIG...

Photobucket
September 21, 2008

Mark September 21 on your calendars fellow LaSallians and gear up your ANIMO as we cheer out loud to our victory or not over our utmost BLUE rival.

Photobucket
ANIMO LA SALLE!!!

But honestly, I’m really not confident on this game, haha! I HEYTCHU CHRIS TIU (for the mean time, haha!) The past games of DLSU were uuuh...mmmkay i’ll not rant. hello OPTIMISM. Hahaha! And also, I wanna say ANGAS ka MANGAHAS!!! Rofl. We know about his 20 pts during the DLSU-FEU game yesterday last Sept 14. Kudos!

Photobucket

The LaSalle green archers are so great! They know the games that they should bag the win. I suddenly recalled last year’s 14-0 standing of UE that was actually worthless as you know that La Salle still won – UAAP 70 Basketball CHAMPION. And now, there could only be one. And as what I always say on ADMU-DLSU games...

ARCHERS here to shoot EAGLES down.

Photobucket

I pray that the archers would win this game. I maybe bias over here, but the greean archers fight and win with a heart and with the ANIMO and not just for the sake of bagging the champion and brag about it after (bias nga, haha!). But we do have the bragging rights after winning or after being the champion, right?!

ARCHERS, one BACK-to-BACK please!!!

PROBLEM: I STILL DON’T HAVE TICKET FOR THAT SEPT.21 GAME. Hello MyLasalle mail?! Why aren’t we receiving emails yet of scheduled reservations of tix??

photo credits: Greenarchersph & greenarcherph's multiply; inboundpass' flickr.

**********
I know this is soooo one week ago, but I so love the twist that occurred on GG's season 2 episode 2. And I can't wait for torrent files for the 3rd episode!


Gossip Girl: What’s this? Chuck’s date and Blair’s date are mother and son? And Nate and Blair are exes? And Nate and the mother are in a book club? Now there’s a novel plot twist.

Blair: I thought you were just a callow social-climbing former swimsuit model who married above her station and was enslaved by her own insecurities.

Blair: Oh my effing god!

**********

And because I'm spending 100% 99.9999999% of my weekdays at home since the day I've become a professional bum ^_^, i'm online 70% of the time and guess what? Yaaah, i'm visiting Plurk once in a while. So why don't you just

Photobucket
Click the image :D
and help me reach Nirvana... :P

**********

Photobucket
There, I'm on the list thus I WOULD ALREADY BE GRADUATIIIIIIING!!!

Yeah, right, I won't receive any award. But I can edit it. haha! Graduating and receiving your diploma is already an award and the "awards" are just bonuses. I thank God for what I have achieved and what I am to achieve. Graduation is, as what many has put, just the beginning of yet another career and awards has already lined up getting set to be claimed. :P Plus, I want that greatest award -- far beyond human imagination... :D Somewhere up there. :)

**********
Last Friday (sept 12), me and my friends went to my bestfriend's birthday celebration. I've known her for 18 years. We've been classmates from nursery to 4th yr HS. And I know our friendship would still go a long a way. I thank God for blessing me a bestfriend as sweet and nice as someone like Claudine Joy.

Photobucket
merie, julie, CLAUDINE, & beng

**********

I'm sort of afraid on this coming Sunday. No, not about the DLSU-ADMU game. It's about the deliverance thing. Most of us think we are not yet ready. And I will just shut my mouth up.

Told you it would be random...


You Oh Lord make the sun shine and the moon light in the night sky. You give me breath and all Your love. I give my heart to You because...
I can't stop falling in love with You...

No comments: