Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First for 2010

Currently enjoying Starbucks Southmall WiFi.

I still haven’t got my internet access back at home. And to be honest, I’m starting to get used to it already. What I miss though are blogging online, reading online and being updated. I have been busy these days. Having a job to attend to from Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 9:30pm, already eats up most of my daily 24hrs. What’s good about it is that I don’t really see and feel that it is work at all. Simply put, I am enjoying it. I love the kids I’m working with. And I like the fact that I’m imparting my knowledge to innocent minds. The only thing that I don’t like about the job is that I don’t get the needed 8 hours of sleep. I go home, I eat late dinner, watch TV a little, shower and go to bed. And then I wake up, take a bath, dress-up, eat breakfast, and head to work. The convenience of having a job near home is that I could get up even an hour before 8am. But another downside, I don’t get to do my ‘hobbies’ and sad to say, my devotion. I still read the Bible though and just have a reflection. I’m still in search for the right job, the one with regular hours and the one where I can really apply what degree I graduated of.


I still see a vast horizon and I am still chasing after my dreams. I need to be more determined now that the ‘2 years’ is about to expire. It is never too late and I still hold on to His promises.

2010 came really quick. It’s kinda hard to look back 2 years ago. 2 years passed by so quick. I just want to keep positive thoughts for 2010 most especially for what is in store for the youth ministry. This year, I want to exert my best effort to it. It’s time to get down to what really matters in life. It’s now time to harvest before it’s really too late.

this photo has no relation to what I posted haha!


No comments: