Friday, January 6, 2012

118. I Couldn't Ask for More


I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet. I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete. We started over coffee, we started out as friends. It's funny how from simple things, the best things begin.


It was in 2010 when I met someone that never occurred would genuinely be special in my heart. In 2011, a story of us finally unfolded.



He is the finest. One of the smartest people I know – that I love having conversations with him. We can talk about absolutely ANYTHING until dawn and we still wouldn’t run out of things to talk about, (except that he easily falls asleep ^^.) He makes me realize things. He doesn't judge me. He would let me see the bright side and even the brighter side. He talks sense and he still can be goofy. He knows how to juggle fun, work and play. He can be too serious and he can still be jokeful. We can talk about the future, our careers, our plans, our dreams, or play around just like little kids contented with candies and lollipops. He is a man of truth. A man of balance. He loves walking that I began loving it too. We have walked miles and miles together and bound to walk a lot more. Above all, I know he is God-sent.

It’s been a year. It hasn’t been a smooth ride. Pitfalls and highs were and is still part of the journey. There were lots of funs and laughter, but even tears. Despite, I couldn’t be thankful enough. And I couldn’t ask for more.

I love you.

It was just a simple celebration that we had. We have work to attend to, not to mention that we both have exams that luckily falls on our day. I gave him a heart-shaped caked made from Belgian chocolate from Tous les Jours, a memorabilia and the card in it (of course!) and a pair of slippers. It was too hard to decide what to give him. :(

It has some 24k gold sprinkles. I didn't know gold can be edible.

Oh his sweetness! I was just so thrilled with the things he gave me that day! They were all so me!


He gave me this really adorable bag because he said I'm sentimental.
I love it!

Lindt Swiss Thins!!

A puzzle of a photo of us together. I think it was so sweet of him to come up with such :)


We took a lot of pictures but we're surprised that they weren't saved. Not a single photo at all. :( So here's the only photo of us that day.



Dear God, I know why there’s us it’s because of You. I am grateful that You included him in my life story.



No comments: