Monday, December 31, 2012

142. Braced Up For 2013! Thank you so much 2012!!




Feeling active blogger that I am here writing on New Year's eve. It's been a while I know but let me set that aside as we all saw how the Mayan calendar failed and now we're about to welcome 2013!


I couldn't thank the LORD enough for every single blessing He sent me this year. I am getting emotioooooonal!!!! It's been a year of ups and maybe more downs but believe me, the Lord has a purpose for everything (Proverbs 16:4; Colossians 1:16)! I cried a lot of times. There were times that I'm at the dawn of breaking down. But I held on to His words, to His wonderful promises and I know that each morning that I woke up for the past 366 days (tama ang bilang ko leap year!) is a miracle and is a simple way He's telling me, "Tignan mo anak, buhay ka pa at kayang-kaya mo pa." There were times that I thought maybe a day would be better off without me being alive but looking at me now, I would slap my old self on one of those OA days. Yes, Lord, I couldn't have made it this far if not because of Your unfailing love and unending grace. Lord, thank You! And thank You for each instrument, even the tiniest ones that You sent along my way. I know I was made better, stronger and bigger (except for my physical built, no contest na dyan!)

I'm thankful for every single one who took part, even of the tiniest second, on my 2012. Your smiles, your laughter, your words, encouragement, believing in me, appreciation, sweetness, thoughtfulness, care and love; and yes even the not-so-good things you have done -- they molded me into who I am now who's about to welcome 2013!

I'm thankful for my friends, whom I wasn't able to get to see that often this year. But hey friends, that's what I'm thankful about! 'Cos you're still there. :) More lakads and galas for 2013 okay?? YU2G!!! 2013 will be a big year to this youth ministry. Claim it in His mighty name! I will try my best to extend my help! My prayers are with you! I miss you! My Estimates family, prolly has a very big contribution to my 2012 (needs a separate post!!). Thank you everyone Estimates! I'll miss you guys a LOT!! To my Orig4 -- I can count on one hand the times we saw each other this year. It's kinda sad but there's still 2013! Let's go everywhere!! To my sweet and understanding boyfriend, thank you so much! It's our third year celebrating New Year! And you're still there! More New Years for the both of us! To my family, who remains strong and to whom my appreciation shoot up, tiis-tiis lang makakaraos din tayo. :) Everyone, sending hugs and kisses for our 2013!

I may not have done even half of my to-do list for 2012, but I'm geared up for better plans, according to His will, on 2013! I know I'm stronger in all aspects! The fact that I am telling this to the whole wide world is also telling myself that I appreciate myself more! Less insecurities! Lesser fears! More adventurous! Higher self-esteem. More prudent. Less emotional (but still emotional!! and sentimental!). I have done a lot of firsts this year and moooore for 2013! 

Yes, we don't need for a new year to start anew but just the same, for 2013, I need to improve on my spare time and idle moments, my spending of money, my daydreaming -- which I should put into reality, more concrete plans, write and read more, step out of the comfort zone, aaah and mooooore! Praying that for 2013, may God be the center of whatever my plans will be! 

A joyous, bountiful, prosperous, purposeful and happier New Year to everyone!

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
-Romans 8:28


No comments: