Monday, December 16, 2013

Going Back Escolta

Last Saturday, it was our second time to participate in 98B Collab’s Saturday Future Market at Escolta. And each time, I am amazed how talented and creative Filipinos can be. I can’t help but admire those people who are really into these creative stuff and let “creativity feed them”. This collaboration is indeed a brilliant idea – making room for local artists and “artsies” showcase what they got and allow them to earn from it. This is just our second month of joining but I am already looking forward to the coming months to pour our hearts out on this endeavour.


From where I stand -- Escolta

the featured project of the month which I find really cool

with Dada, my business and creative partner, during our first month participation
still some of the photos during our first participation

No comments: