Saturday, October 4, 2008

Octoberian

Mood:
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Wow it’s been *counts* 18 days since my last update! I’m errr BUSY. Yes. Busy being a BUM. Nah. I just don’t feel like updating. I reserved it ESPECIALLY for this post. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But this week was indeed a busy week for me.

[EDIT: I already 'collaged' the pictures for easy viewing]
September 30

I was in my alma mater from 9AM to 9PM to claim my toga, attend the baccalaureate mass just to have a feel of it (im not a Catholic), practice for CBE Recognition rites and practice for the graduation itself. Of course, I bonded with my college friends as well. My HS friends DADA & JULIE went there and we had a MINI chat. And for the last time , my parents fetched me at La Salle and we ate at McDo as requested by my bro who ever-so-loves-McDo. And so I bonded with my family as well. It was a tiring but FUN and MEANINGFUL day!



(click image for larger view)
More photos HERE (for contacts only)

October 1

It was supposed to be a holiday but I didn’t stay home, instead I went searching for a dress with my Mom, and she as well looked for something to wear on my grad day. I was again tired but loved the way I took photos of myself in different ‘outfits’ inside the fitting room. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


October 2

SHOPPAY at my ever dearest 168Mall and almost everywhere in divi. I spent more than a thousand just for accessories. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Also I bought something for my Mom. Grad gift ko din sa kanya. Haha!

October 3

DLSU-Manila College of Business and Economics (CBE) Recognition Rites. 2 tigresses went inside the walls of the archers so I toured them. Then we stayed at McDo (again) Las Pinas and Starbucks Las Pinas with Beng & Julio til 11 PM.

(click image for larger view)
More photosHERE(for contacts only)

October 4

OH YESSSSSS!
De La Salle University Manila 153rd Commencement Exercises at the PICC.
WOW WOW WOW.

I marched. I bowed. I/we were declared graduates. Moved the tassel to the left. Got my diploma. Oath-taking. Alma Mater hymn – hail hail hail! And picture-taking. Ugh! Thanks to my 2 cameras for being empty on this important day (grad pics another post). It’s not my fault my mother left the chargers in her office that I wasn’t able to charge them.

It was just like days but it was already 4 years ago when I first stepped on the floors of La Salle. That was the day I took the DLSU CET without thinking or even imagining studying there. To be honest, I didn’t want to study in La Salle. Thanks to my parents and my Tito for giving me no choice. I wanted to study in UPLB and just transfer to UPD later on (unfortunately, I didn’t make it to the course quota in UPD). But parents would be parents having the authority and yes the money to spend on my tuition fee. One sole reason for not allowing me to study in UPLB – they’re not yet ready that I would be away from them during weekdays since of course I have to live in a dormitory. Oh TLC, maybe because I’m the eldest or whatever, IDK. But I was meant for La Salle or La Salle was meant for me, though at first it didn’t seem to be like that. Inside the walls of La Salle, I have learned a lot of things -- cramming and procrastinating, how to not sleep, how to live in a fast-paced manner (credits to the Trimestral system), how to deal with profs who are utterly in love in making students feel pressured and stressed, how to cut classes (since we cannot do that way back in HS), how to shade properly that scannable multiple choice answer sheet, how to decide where to eat (but I/we still don’t know much about this yet, haha!), how to skip meals, how to deal with different people since you “change” classmates every class and every term (you read it right, that’s the la salle way) but more than these, the values and the knowledge imparted to us. IBA TALAGA PAG LASALISTA KA. Now, I thank God for allowing me to graduate in DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY MANILA, and to my parents for insisting, now I realize how BLESSED I AM that I was able to study and graduate in such a prominent university. Now, I’m proud to say BUTI NA LANG NAG-LA SALLE AKO! Now I am already a La Salle graduate. Wow! ANIMO LA SALLE!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!! The 3 years and 1 term are all worthy of today’s celebration! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I’m soooo happy with my parents’ non-extravagant grad gift – a receipt. Thanks Ma & Pa!


**********
RANDOMNESS

  • And oh yesssss... how about these photos:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
November 21 come now quick!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's everywhere! Twilight fever is up again!
I want the character stands in G4 as well. Haha!

  • And yes, it's already October which means... the last leg of the Passion World Tour is up! First stop is Mexico City. I pray and I believe that God will be with them and His renown would even be heightened more! I soooo miss Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin. Thanks to the Passion Podcast and the 268blog for keeping me posted. Come back here in Manila, please. :D How I really wish I could join them in their wrap up in Ausi...
Passion
Passion

Photobucket
Passion Mexico
WOW WOW WOW!
  • On Oct 6 would be my very first job interview somewhere in Ayala Ave, Makati.
  • And again, "MERIE" is the right spelling... haha!

Thank You Dear Lord for guiding me all throughout my entire stay in college, for being my provider, my teacher, my joy, my strength. This would never be possible without You.

No comments: