Monday, October 20, 2008

photos can paint 24 hours in seconds

Disclaimer: Too much photos.

Let these photos do the telling first...


October 17, 2008 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
McDo, Las Pinas
with Gil, Nick, Chi and Julie

"Eyeball"
more photos here

October 17-18, 2008 - 10:00pm - 6:30am
CGM Church Children's Ministry Room
with YU2G
"Overnight Prayer"

more photos here

October 18, 2008 - 10:00am - 6:30pm
Tramway & Trinoma
with SFF
"Eat-all-you-can"

more photos here



Ocotber 18, 2008 - 8:00pm - 11:30pm
Holy Trinity Memorial Chapels, Sucat, Paranaque
"Lamay"
more photos here

Now let me do the 'talking...

Back when I was studying (naks, graduate na kasi haha!), back when I was just writing our thesis, I used to have no sleep at all. I'm awake for more than 24 hours. You feel so tired and yet you go home, you still need to be awake to continue working on thesis coupled with some other academics stuff. Exhausting. But just last October 17-18, I was awake more than 24 hours not because of school stuff - but because I've been to different 'places' with different people. Those were still tiring but FUN! I've been to Las Pinas, Quezon City and Paranaque in 24 hours. I got to bond with HS friends, college friends, churchmates, co-ministries and with my sister and be with my family in 24 hours. I laughed, shared and heard stories, had fun with friends, ate-all-I-can (Tramway, thanks Candy), watched movie (Tropic Thunder, one hilarious movie. MUST-WATCH), felt sadness (loved ones depart), cried, listened to the Word of God, prayed, worshiped, exhorted -- in 24 hours. That's how much time we have. Imagine our lives, when we don't need to sleep 8-hours and don't get tired or sleepy, we can do really really lots and loads of things. But at the end of they day. We need sleep. I need sleep.

And isn't it also lovely that photos can paint 24 hours?

Some more photos here:

competition between
Boy Bawang and this Boss bawang

Last Tuesday, we played dress up and had this what we call "photoshoot". Thanks to Julo. Try visiting his sites DA here and multiply here. Some of the shots:




"MERRYL Christmas"
(not again, haha! Thought the DQ girl got it right
when I saw her writing the first 3 letters right,
not until I saw the next 'R' doh)

P.s. Today's Nik's bday! His debut! I've been friends with him since we were nursery. That old. So, happy debut! Nikolai Ante Flores!


You're the one who gives me shelter...
and You're the light that leads me home
You're the love that gave forever...
Lord You're all that I know

No comments: