Thursday, January 22, 2009

wait, what?

No no no! I'm not yet dead but i'm dead busy. I've been out most of the days since I last updated. Ahm ahm, the post before this, yes the one with the verse was just imported from my Multiply, yeah, the cross-post thing. So my last update was... wait, what? Jan 11, 2009! Good thing my personal written diary is up to date :D I've been lazy (admitted) to update this, thanks to Plurk and to Tumblr. Microblogging and easy-blogging! Haha!

I've been attending some job interviews and it was errr traumatic. Haha! And i'll stop here (about the interviews).

I definitely have some good news to relay the next update. (hmmm.. now i'm thinking if i should tell it here, since i dont want some people to know about this, haha)

For now let me just share some random thoughts emitted by my almost-asleep brain cells:



  • One day after going to this job interview, while waiting for the next bus to arrive, there's this thrift shop so I looked for something unique, as always, and saw this AUDREY HEPBURN TEE!!! I bought it despite it looking so soiled which was i think caused by the air pollution along Taft.
  • I've been taking shots of myself before going out of the house. Haha!



Vain much??
More at http://dressupandshoot.tumblr.com
  • It's prom season once again, so i'd be sketching gown designs. Wee! (gimme time gimme time)

sketched this some months ago
  • How many times have I told myself and everyone that I want a mannequin?! And I want these:

don't you want one as well??

  • I'm back ShopStyle! Muhahaha! After months of abandoning you!

  • I've been out with my bestest friends last Saturday (011708). That was our first gala for this year!

i need some treatment for my hair!
look at the hair of these 2 friends, haha!

And I miss my blogger friends! I don't know what's up with them already! Imma bloghop tomorrow. I need to sleep already. :)

Ooops. Too many photos?? I just missed blogging. Haha!

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
-Romans 8:28

No comments: