Thursday, January 8, 2009

OH! It's 2009

Hello my dear blog! D'you missh me??

It's 2009! Slap me! 2009 already and I JUST GOT BACK TO MY SENSES!

I was literally out of touch with cyberspace for a week because I got sick! What a way to jumpstart 2009, aye?

So to everybody whom I wasn't able to greet
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I need to do some special mention to my Shing Jez!!!



Dec 31, morning of this day I was already sick and the 5 days that followed. Guuhrrreeeeaat! I was SICK! Those days, ugh! it really feels like i've just been bitten by a vampire and the burning sensation is what hurts the most. HAHA! But serious, while everyone, I mean the rest of the world are bracing themselves to welcome joyously the NEW YEAR and while I hear Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind ... lalalala... and days of auld lang syne... and while everybody else are setting the fireworks, cooking and preparing for media noche, I'm lying on my bed, thinking of how short my sickness would last. Thank God, 30 minutes before the clock struck 12, before 2008 bid goodbye, I tried as hard as I can to go out. I should NOT MISS THE FIREWORKS!!! But that's about it...

The next day, 1st day of 2009, I wasn't able to attend the church service and I hated it. During the time I was sick, I just kept on talking to God and asking for forgiveness and healing. I kept on praying. I was still sick and the next day...

the next...

the next...

the next...

the next...

the next...

until today. Today that I'm not in my best spirits yet. Whenever I stand up, or sit, I feel whoozy. Ugh! Because of this sickness I missed 2 JOB INTERVIEWS!!! Lord, please give me the perfect job for me. :)

Tomorrow is January 9, Pista ng Nazareno, which I'm slowly believing that others, I didn't say all, are already committing the sin of idolatry. Sorry if ever I've offended someone or anyone, but I just pray that it is really Jesus Christ to whom they are praying for, and not that statue. And honestly, I'm afraid of the statue. nyahaha.

I can't bloghop yet coz my internet time is also limited to an hour. Because computer radiation isn't good to my health as well.

And uh! I hate it! I've lost weight!!! Grrrr... Healthy living for this year :) The good thing though that this sickness brought me is that my body clock's back to normal! Yeay!


I THANK GOD for the recovery, for the healing for He is the Mighty Healer :)


p.s. wasn't able to write a year-ender entry already. Sad. I'm too lazy to make one now. It's 2009 na eh haha!

No comments: