Monday, August 17, 2009

midnight fantasy

Something's wrong with me but I'm doing the best that I can to get rid of the mess.

I'm bum for 3 weeks now. I stay at home 99% of the time. And I spend a lot of my time with my laptop and with the internet -- just like almost the same time of the year of 2008. I pray and is constantly talking to God to what His plans are for me. As for now, all I can see is a vast horizon. I feel like I'm riding a car, heavy rain pouring outside and my view isn't clear. I need the sun, I need God to tell me, and I need me to hear Him.



I leave it up to Him. His plans are way better than mine.

Anyway, the past 2 weeks have been FUN. Well, except for that one day that I wasn't able to spend time with my friends in Batangas. I feel like I'm a 16 year old, my parents not allowing me to go.

Tuesday (Aug 11)...
a friend gave me a G.I. Joe movie treat. (Thanks, Eo!) I find the movie good and I liked it better than Transformers2. Channing Tatum and Storm Shadow just made the movie even better. 0_O Also, while watching, I sort of thought of dying my hair blonde. Lol. It was just a funny random thought, just wondered how different will I look just like Sienna Miller going from blonde to black, so thought of the other way around.

Also, last week, I have been going back and forth at Eastwood City, that was from Tuesday to Thursday, toook some exam and attended interviews. Thursday, I was really surprised that it was a panel interview, good thing one interviewer is uhm, looks interesting. Lol.

Saturday (Aug 15)...
I went out with my best-est friends. Beng want us to formally meet Jep, her suitor and he seems nice. We chill-ed at Starbucks near Ruins, one of our fave hangout place. The four of us were complete! Unfortunately, I don't have a photo. Darn. Something has changed and I guess it would never be the way it used to be.

Sunday (Aug 16)...
got my weekly dose of praising and worshiping my Creator. Some longing...

and apart from attending church service, I went to Ramon's thanksgiving celebration because he passed the nursing board exam, he's now a R.N. I was also able to meet and bond with other high school friends. Oh those were the days. We felt old conversing about work/job stuff. Ugh. Oh I want to steal the chocolate fountain.

I have been dwelling much on Tumblr lately and I'm blessed I was able to meet new friends -- 1 unnie (older sister), oh hi Jessi, and 14 dongsaengs (sibs younger than me), hello everyone, shouts out to Ade and Ashlii! They're really fun to talk, to scream, to converse, to fangirl with. They are lovable crazy people. I'm so thankful I met them all!

...from as simple as “i feel sleepy” to “i feel lonely”. it’s like we’re really one family. we are bonded...

...
i feel really blessed that i have these persons i call dongsaengs and unnie, persons whom i can share my thoughts with and pass on my craziness, and will not judge me....

this group has really gave me joy, brought real joy into my heart, and is still giving me my daily doses of haengbok.
and i will treasure this, surely treasure this…
-part of a blog entry from MidnightFantasy12

i'm currently thinking of how will I get the SOFF book, Story of Four Flowers photobook, (thanks again to AllKPop) it's bound to be released on September 5 in Korea and Japan only. How the how can I have one? Lee Min Ho and 168 pages and photobook, and Korea's sites and views and Kim Hyung Joon and Kim Bum and Kim Jun, aiiish! I WANT!





...the time without you in my life was full of darkness
But ever since I've met you, my life's been like a dream

-Miracle, Super Junior

No comments: