Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September-ender

And a few hours from now we will say hello to the final quarter of 2014. I pray that my last quarter won’t be like most of the games of Gilas Pilipinas. I don’t want this year to be heartbreaking towards the end. As I enter the last phase of 2014, I want to dedicate October to getting things done and making more things happen. Just like the previous years, I still feel pressured to end a year with something I would be happy to look back to, and as much as possible with no regrets. Let’s all make this last three months count. I am both excited and nervous so I am praying for the remaining months of the current year, that I may have wisdom, knowledge and the right resources, the strength, wholeheartedness to push myself to my budding, all according to His will and with His loving grace.

I have a lot of things on my shoulders as I face October and I need a lot of courage as I wake up the coming sunrises. Yes, I am nervous! But I feel blessed with the wisdom imparted through the books that I have recently read, somehow further reassuring me that regardless of what happens right away, it will be alright. And I am excited. I can’t wait to share what I am all giddy about. Nothing really grand, just some little projects that I believe will lead to the reality of my dreams. But for now I will need a lot of prayers, encouragement and more words of wisdom. I feel blessed by all the support and may this carry on.

No comments: