Monday, October 28, 2013

RV's 30th

This post is dedicated to Renee Victoria Nievera, who just turned 30 years old!!! Weeee!! This lady is so special to my heart. Who would have thought that we will be really close. She turned out to be my confidante, an older sister I never had, and my bulliness-absorber! Hahaha! Though I bully you always, you know the reason why.... It's because I love you! Haha! I pray for more blessings for you and your family and your blossoming love life. Yikeeee! You've been composed and demure in your own ways. Stay nice, bright and positive person that you are. Keep inspiring people. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thank you for the sumptuous SumoSam Legacy Eat-all-you-can! Yayyyy!

Two of my favorite people in the world! Parang ako ang may birthday! Anyway, we have our birthdays close to each other :)


Slice's cupcakes our gift to her.

the 30-yr old RV! Haha! Love you Ate RV!!!

Hahaha! Better late than never surpriiiiise!!!! BUUUT Luke was surprised as well so I guess this goes to both of you! Haha!

No comments: