Sunday, January 4, 2015

First Fridate at Buona Vista Ristorante Italiano

January 2 - the first ever date, Fridate, of #LuRie! Yay!! Haha! I missed this guy with me coming from our province up north! For a week, we haven't seen and talked with other much. Haha one week?? Clingy! So as soon as I got back from Isabela, we dated - strolled around ATC, shopped for his apartment's refrigerator and then to Molito Complex. We had dinner at Buona Vista Ristorante Italiano. My first time here was with my lovelies just last December 26, after our annual gift-giving. I then asked Luke to why not we try it here as well. For the second time, I was not disappointed! I ordered those I haven't tried the first time around. 
Steak and pasta of course - two of my favorite food E-V-E-R!!!! But before these sumptuousness, a complimentary basket of breads with tomato and pesto was served for appetizer and I also loved it. Got the chance to talk to this restaurant's manager and I told him how I loved the dishes we ordered so far even during our first time visit, and that night we especially liked their version of lasagna which happened to be their bestseller. I  would surely be back to try their pizza selection. 
Their Lasagna al Forno (Php330) is a must-try!! This is now my favorite lasagna. :)

We stayed a good hour in this part of Molito -- one good chill place down south. It's our first coffee date for this year but my fifth cup just on the second day of this year. To more dates for us this 2015 most especially that he lives down south already!!!

No comments: