Friday, January 10, 2014

Merie Eats: Slice's Belgian Chocolate Champorado

Slice's healthy version of champorado in Belgian chocolate
From being in a one-meal-a-day fasting for five days, as much as I wanted to stuff myself with steak and lots of meat as I break the fast, it wouldn't be right to do so. Instead, I and Jezrah dined in Slice High Street, and ordered for myself their Belgian chocolate champorado and their yummy yema cupcake.

Included in the order is everything you see in the above photo. Yes, it's not the typical rice used in my favorite champorado. And this is also the same reason why I didn't get to enjoy it that much. A cup of milk and a cup of the Belgian chocolate which gave me an option to mix them that's suitable to my taste. It also comes with banana and peanut butter which I enjoyed more than the champorado itself.

Overall, it's something I would not order again because it's not my kind of champorado haha! But for the healthy people out there, this might be something you would want to try.

No comments: