Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frustrated Dream-Chaser


I've been dreaming since I was little and it saddens me that the only dream I'm proud of as of now is being able to graduate from college and being a degree-holder. But... From a course I NEVER dreamed of. I will always regret that day I crossed out Clothing Technology as my course choice in UP Diliman. Regretted even more that I didn't made it to the BAA quota but passed the UPCAT accepted scores. "I should've been accepted in UP". Time passed by and through constant talking to my Potter, and musing and wandering a lot in the past months -- I know there's a purpose for having been able to graduate from BSC-Management of Financial Institutions from a prominent university, DLSU-M.



I also think "it might be too late" when I see younger people than me being able to do things they love doing and being recognized and swarmed with warm love and greetings and appreciation just because they did their best in their chosen endeavors. I pity myself at times. I get confuse and lost in the sea of anonymity. But age doesn't matter. It's never too late to go for what your passion is. And it takes just to be the real me to achieve it.

I am never as determined as before. I'll reach for this one dream. Never giving up, never letting go, never looking back to regrets but just moving forward towards that dream.

*will always stick to my Potter's promise


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
--Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: