Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Caramel Macchiato and LDD

*calming myself down*

YES I FINALLY GOT MY CLAIM STUB FOR PHILIPPINES-KOREA FRIENDSHIP FESTIVAL CONCERT THAT FEATURES SHINee!!! OMG!!! Here is the crazy fangirl:







Today's one rainy day. I got rained on, but didn't complain. I love the rain but just makes me question why when I'm at home, the weather's severely hot and when I go out, it rains on me. Psh. WHY?! Haha!

So I went to Manila. It was all nostalgic -- missing university days -- I passed by DLSU-M and saw these students. Life is so much different outside university student life. *sigh* I also went to Robinsons Place - Manila. I love the Midtown. And the usual me goes to Powerbooks to have a look at the books and whatnots. Didn't stay there for long as I had done what I'm supposed to do there which is to meet Nikka :)

After RP, I went to McDo-Lasalle. There was no change. Just the people in it. My sister and I shared fries and spaghetti.. Yummeh! And then I haz the claim stub! Wuhoo!

Happily stepped out of McDonald's -- I headed to ATC to stay at Starbucks. :) Julo was there too. And of course it wouldn't be complete without Oluj shots...


(left) the Starbucks afficionado (right) and the drink for the day: Hot Caramel Macchiato

(left) ugh look at the rained-and-smoked-on bangs trying hard to be kawaii
(right) this photo is a good photo of a me-in-Starbucks-look


1-2-3-whateverisms:
  • On my way to RP, I saw a neon lollipop, I so wanted to buy one but the store owner is nowhere to be found. Stealing is a crime! haha!
  • I also saw some really cool glasses but .. :( I do not have money to spend on those.. Urgh...
  • Tomorrow (Later) I shall go to Jabez and try my luck.. Weeee!
  • I need an intimate time with my Bible again. Tomorrow, yes?
  • I wanna watch NINJA ASSASSIN!!!
  • I now haz the New Moon soundtrack!
  • I saw a really cute Korean O__O
Waaaah!! FRIDAY , CCP, Festival HERE I COOOOOME!!! xD



----------------
Now playing: Relient K - Over Thinking
via FoxyTunes

No comments: