A simple “Thank You, Lord” each time we are awake to our senses every day makes a big difference throughout the day. Appreciate the little things, which may actually be something big for some, like the breakfast that we eat or simply waking up under a roof, inside a room, on a bed, covered by a blanket, surrounded by a pair or three pillows.
- Sleep is luxury. While I’m already used to sleeping five hours a day, I feel thankful that for the past days, since I was sent to ER two weeks ago, I allowed myself to sleep at least seven hours! And though I used to have the “Sleep is for the weak” mentality, having more hours of sleep makes me feel more recharged and refreshed.
- I feel happy and thankful because as of July, I was living to my half-year resolutions! Ok, I gotta admit, I gave in to some of the EOS flashed in front of the stores, but not as much as before teehee!!
- Workout, workout, workout! Not all people can spare a few minutes or are able or simply not disciplined enough to do a workout hehehe! I don’t get why some people think of workout as a burden. Even with a trainer maybe, I would feel challenged! I actually dare myself in my current routine each time, gradually increasing the minutes of the exercises. It maybe a challenge, but there is that rewarding feeling and happiness right after finishing my routine! I usually take a self-capture image of my face after because I know I would show a legit smile of satisfaction of “accomplishing” something. Hihihi! Yung selfie na may pawis effect pa hahaha!
- Last Sunday, I cooked!! No, not my usual carbonara hahaha! I tried cooking an easy 30-minute creamy tuna pasta! And I commend myself for doing it very well as my family and Luke said is tasted well! Weeee!
- I thank God for continuously sending encouragements to me. This work, in the form of the knocking of an opportunity.
- Slowly going back to my finance symmetry after all the unexpected and spontaneous costs!
- Thankful for the Holy Spirit that incessantly reminding me of thinking better, positively, brightly and trusting God more and more each day! Sarap sa feeling nito!
- July was a rather good month. It felt like a transition period to saying hello to betterment and extra strengthening my faith in Him.