Wednesday, August 14, 2013

258. Unsolicited Take: Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters


It's a holiday! Luke didn't report to work while I finished my tasks early so that we could squeeze in some movie Fridate. 

In this retelling of Rick Riordans book, "The Sea of Monsters", Percy Jackson, accompanied by his friends Annabeth Chase, Clarisse La Rue and Tyson, his half brother, goes on a journey to the Sea of Monsters to retrieve the Golden Fleece and save Camp Half-Blood. Written by Michelle Stone

My mind is in chaos. I haven’t read the book which maybe a reason why I'm left with so many questions while watching this movie. Yet again I brought with me inside the cinema my high expectations. I could say that the kids will best appreciate the movie. Nothing really complicated in the plot. The plot revolves around the adventures before, during, and after the encounter with the sea of monsters – of trying to find and get the golden fleece which is the cure to the tree that protects the place of the half-bloods. There is nothing really surprising in the turn of events or maybe I wasn’t that surprised at all. Frankly speaking, I’m disappointed with the movie and too lazy to write a decent take of this movie. Haha!

No comments: