Sunday, October 12, 2014

SAVED Festival 2014

October 11, 2014
Smart Araneta Coliseum

My third time to attend Saved Festival and finally with my churchmates!! :) 

Booked our tix as early as its first day of release! And not to be dismayed it was an awesome worship night!!! It's the only Christian event I've been to that noone screamed "mooore moooore" towards the end, not because people are bored or bitin but because this event gave us a glimpse of how worshipping in heaven would be like - non-stop!! Victory Worship and Esterlyn bands lead the first part of the worship. A short message was delivered by Francis Chan. Finally, Israel Houghton lead the worship for the rest of the night. Waaahhhh gave me the same feeling of hearing them on my player. Such an anointed band! Blessed to have experienced this night.

With this pretty bunch! Wasn't able to see the rest of my churchmates!

No comments: