Monday, December 29, 2014

I am claiming all these wishes...

Soon we'll say hi to 2015. Wow, where did all those days go? Anyway, I just want to share this message from Purpose Fairy. Such a nice letter and I am claiming all these wishes. This is my prayer for you, too. Praying for a blessed and joyous new year coming your way.

Hi Merie,

As 2014 comes to an end and the New Year approaches...

"I wish you’ll let go of all thoughts of limitation and I
hope you’ll stop settling for less than you are worth.

I wish you’ll put aside all your fears and insecurities
and I hope you’ll find the courage to take risks and make
all your dreams come true
.

I wish you’ll find the courage to lose sight of the shore
so that you can discover new oceans.

I wish you’ll start believing in yourself as much as you
want the world to believe in you
.

I wish you’ll pour your love into everything you do and I
hope you’ll make your life a work of art.

I wish you’ll learn to smile more and frown less; to trust
more and doubt less; to feel more and think less; to listen
more and talk less
.

I wish you’ll give yourself permission to stop taking yourself
so seriously and enjoy life a little more
.

I wish you’ll give yourself permission to be silly and weird,
to laugh when you feel like laughing and to cry when you feel
like crying.

I wish you’ll cleanse your inner vision until you see nothing but
light, your own and of those around you
.

I wish you’ll stop chasing love and approval outside of you and start
seeking your own love and approval instead
.

I wish you’ll always keep a humble heart and no matter how bad the
world will treat you, I hope you’ll look at it with eyes of love
.

I wish you’ll learn to treat everyone with love and respect and I hope
you’ll make every person you come in contact with feel that there is
something valuable in them
.

I wish you’ll surround yourself with the best kind of people, positive
and cheerful spirits, beautiful and loving souls
.

I wish you’ll love with all your heart and no matter if you’ll get hurt,
lied or betrayed, I hope you’ll never lose your faith in love
.

I wish you’ll put aside all thoughts of envy and jealousy and look at
those who already accomplished many of the things you wish to accomplish
with respect and admiration
.

I wish you’ll learn to honor and embrace yourself fully, and I hope
you’ll love yourself as much as you want others to love you.

I wish you’ll learn to forgive and let go of all thoughts of anger and
resentment
, and I hope you’ll allow peace, love and tranquility to enter
your heart.

I wish you’ll let go of the past and all the pain that it caused you,
and I hope you’ll allow it to make you better not bitter.

I wish you’ll find the strength to turn your wounds into wisdom
and all your difficulties into opportunities.

I wish you’ll learn to be grateful for every experience life
sends your way
.

I wish you’ll allow your so called mistakes and failures to teach
you gratitude, patience, humility and compassion. And I hope you’ll
put all thoughts of blame, judgement and criticism behind you
.

I wish you’ll become a reflection of that which you want to see in
the world and I hope you’ll make the rest of your life the best of
your life
.”

Happy Holidays, to you and all those dear to you :)

With all my Love,
Luminita aka PurposeFairy

No comments: