Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Promenade HK

Yay!!! I am finally done on "documenting" my HK trip after a year and a half! Haha! This is the final installment of my so-called Hong Kong photo diary. It was our last full day in HK and so after our museum visits, and shopping in Central, and hoarding in H&M and Nike in between (no H&M in Manila yet back then and they were ON SALE!!!), we just chilled walk along The Promenade where the Avenue of Stars is as well. We also watched the light show. Visiting by this area is absolutely free, in our case, it's just a 10-minute walk away from the place we stayed in. You get to see one good view of the other side. Pwedeng gawin to sa Manila e. Ewan ko ba! Haha!

Hayyyyy right this moment I am finishing this sentence, I wanna go back to shop. When I experienced Hong Kong, I finally understood why people go there to just shop shop shop! I must say it's indeed Asia's doorway to world-class shopping, I mean, all the brands at reasonable and sometimes even cheaper prices are there! Big brands got their own big shops, outlet shops are everywhere, and even imitations are everywhere, too. Exclusive finds are available as well. Masarap pumunta ng Hong Kong if maraming pera para gastusin pang-shopping. Anyway, photos below...

We called it a day and had coffee somewhere along The Promenade. Sadly, didn't find a Hong Kong tumbler here. I felt super happy and thankful that once in my life, and hopefully I may be able to go back, I visited this country. Back then, I said, unti-unti lang. Someday, I would be able to visit ALL the countries I long to visit and this is just the beginning. 

And then it was time to go home...

P.s. I am experimenting on making my own action preset in Photoshop the reason why photos looked like sabog hahaha!

No comments: