Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My First Ever Unofficial Fashion Show

Our department's theme was Fashion Runway for the annual Christmas party held last December 14 at the Bellevue Hotel Manila Grand Ballroom. With this theme, I got the chance to work on our team's runway show which we themed "Pink Friday" - an incorporation of neon glow and pink. This theme is really nothing of my forte, which was supposed to be somehow eccentric, but I am very blessed and grateful to have this chance to showcase a few designs of mine on the runway.  And though it is not official, it was still a great and fulfilling feeling! So for this unofficial first ever fashion show, thank you FPRA and MCFA! What an experience and thanks a lot for my teammates most especially these models for their trust and cooperation.
Not really my designs for the guys but styled them with the help of Madz.
The designs for the ladies. Some were a mix and match of what these ladies already have in their closets. Two of these models are already mommies!

No comments: