Thursday, November 27, 2008

Diminishing Marginal Utility for Doing Nothing

I'm boooored and i'm writing a new entry out of BOREDOM. I'm currently listening to Plumb's "Cut". Christian rock rocks! Lol.
I do not want to be afraid. I do not want to die inside just to breathe in. I'm tired of feeling so numb. Relief exists I find it when I am cut. Pain. I am not alone. I am not alone.
Anyway, one question. Should I be worried? I still have no job and Christmas is nearing. I still know of batchmates who don't have jobs yet, but... Aha! Now I know, I'm worried that I'd be spending Christmas season moneyless. There. I have always been a Santa Claus (bragging aside) every end of the year. And now, seems like I can't even give gifts to the members of my family. I have consumed every centavo in my hands. I'm not allowed to withdraw from my own bank account until I earn my own money. This is one main reason i've been wanting a job this year. I keep praying that the right job would come my way. I'm sick and tired of Mr.Boredom. He didn't even reply to my letter to him.

I'm tired of staring on my laptop's screen. I already have diminishing marginal utility for doing nothing. Everyday I wake up looking forward for something to do and what prevents me from doing those things that could possibly bring me out of boredom is MOOLAH! Last night, I even sorted those tinee winee beads -- hundreds of pieces. And I made some hair accessories. I'm thinking of business, and my friend and I are actually in the process of putting up one. We already have those stuff to sell. We're just waiting for some moves from our contacts.

Anyway, I just wrote this entry out of boredom. Did I already mention that I wrote this entry out of boredom? Not yet? Ok, i'm saying, I wrote this entry because I'm bored. There.

Belated Happy Birthday to one of my best friends and my best blogmate ever ever -- TINE. Why don't you greet her?


I dare you to move. I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor. I dare you to move. I dare you to move, like today never happened.

No comments: