Thursday, December 4, 2008

even the heavenly bodies give us hope

Hello blog! It's already December. Christmas and the dawn of yet another surprising year will be unfolded in a matter of days. I am so excited for this year's last week. So excited for many things. I am excited for the bondings, for the parties and stuff. Excited for the possibility of me and my family going home to our provinces, be it Bohol or Isabela. I am excited to spend Christmas with my relatives. Excited for the fireworks (not the firecrackers, puhleez). And excited to feel the harmony this season brings us, right?

I just want to share what happened for the first few days of the last month.

Dec 1, 2008


Christmas it is!

bestbuds! ^_^

I went out with SOME of my college friends including my two best buds - Tine & Jec. We were not complete because we chose this South venue - ATC - sort of far from our North-friends. Hey, we, South people, agreed to go to Trinoma, Greenbelt, G4 and as far as Subic! Anyway, just half of my college barkada were present. We watched Twilight (again). We have scheduled this as early as April or March, so even though most of us have already watched it, we still pushed through watching it. It was fun watching the movie with them. We were like laughing inside the movie house, we're just having fun. Thanks Tine! Btw, I am not disappointed with the movie. I have been expecting those scenes and the many cuts. It is a GOOD movie. Also, we must not do the movie vs. book compare and contrast, we all know what happens with this comparison, the movie usually ends up battered. Oh can you see the photos up there? Christmas!!!




And that same day, have you seen how Luna, Jupiter and Venus painted a smile across the sky? Wonderful. Amazing. Awesome. I know there are some astronomical and even astrological explanation behind it but I still believe that this is within God's control. Isn't it nice that at this point in time, when there is an impending US Recession, Mumbai was bombed, and different negative happenings across the world, people in the Philippines have seen this INSPIRING and HOPEFUL formation? Even the heavenly bodies were used by God to give us hope. I know each one who has seen this smile somehow felt good and relieved, yes? I am reminded of the song, Indescribable by Chris Tomlin, click on that Indescribable to see the wonderful lyrics. Posted it in my Tumblr.

Dec 2, 2008


I finally got my mirror back, yes, my mirror. My sister brought it in her apartment. And now that they've transferred to a new place, I decided to trade my older-than-me-wall-mirror and have my big mirror back and decided to re-arrange my room. I love my room again. Haha!

Dec 3, 2008

I spent the day sketching. I'll be posting my sketches on my Multiply site. Haha. Just got nothing to do.

p.s. I kinda feel left behind. Left behind. LEFT behind. left BEHIND. left beHIND.


Indescribable, uncontainable, You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.

No comments: