Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas, blog! :)

Wanna share with you my favorite Christmas song. It reminds me the real meaning of Christmas. :)

And with this Christmas wish is missed
The point I could convey
If only I could find the words to say to let You know how much You've touched my life
Because here is where You're finding me, in the exact same place as New Year's eve
And from a lack of my persistency
We're less than half as close as I want to be

And the first time That You opened Your eyes did You realize that You would be my Savior And the first breath that left Your lips Did You know that it would change this world forever

And so this Christmas I'll compare the things I felt in prior years
To what this midnight made so clear
That You have come to meet me here

To look back and think that This baby would one day save me
In the hope that what You did That you were born so I might live
To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me

And I, I celebrate the day That You were born to die
So I could one day pray for You to save my life




I so love this song. It's I Celebrate the Day by one of my fave bands - Relient K. Wonderful song, isn't it? Let the message capture your heart. :)

The village's quiet now. The rest of my family are sound asleep, just like the wee hours of the days that passed. It's Christmas day! Anticipation's back to zero and the countdown resets to 365 days before Christmas! But.. there's still the new year. :)

With the impossibility (at this point) of my wishlist, I'm glad that one was granted. I already have a pair of boots! Yay! I'll be wearing it later when I go to church service. :)

Last year, I spent Christmas eve sulking because of a 'miserable thing that happened'. School stuff. But last year's Christmas day, my bestest friends cheered me up. :) This year, I'm celebrating my first Christmas without worrying how school would be after Christmas break, but I would now be worrying about, ugh, my first job! It's time to get down to business. But then again, there's still new year. Haha!

Also, for my yearly movie-before-noche-buena, I watched Wild Child (again, I watched the other night, watched it a while ago with my sister) starring Emma Roberts and I love it. Yes, I LOVED it. :) It's your typical teeny-bopper, feel-good movie. I don't know there's something in it that reflects me. Don't wanna dwell on that. Some photos:





There, I have no idea what's in store for me today, Christmas day.

Thank You for being born to save me, Jesus Christ, and though I cannot return the greatest favor I received from You, I hope you feel that I love You.

No comments: