Monday, March 25, 2013

157. Monday Musings

One of the hardest things to do in life is to love ourselves. It's so easy to see our flaws and failures and these actually readily conceals the greatness and beauty that God has intended for us to be. We are often trapped in this world's superficiality that we fail to realize that we are more than what we do or own -- it's who we are. 

STOP -- this is what I told myself. Stop looking down and negatively-thinking on who I am. It's time to unearth all those things dug deep within -- some to be thrown away and some to discover and share and show and grow.
I am many pretty things. I feel like a hidden treasure slowly uncovering itself of its glow, shimmer and shine. And I am excited, for I hold on to what God has pressed into my heart. As a child of God I am destined for greatness and whatever this greatness may be, I pray that I'll be experiencing it soon and not miss the revelation when it's already in front of me.









Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: