Tuesday, March 26, 2013

158. MK Obsession (a possible beginning of Style Tuesday)

It's not Michael Kors nor one of the Olsen twins but it's VS Angel MIRANDA KERR!!! I like her ever since but because I saw that she's on the cover of the Vogue Australia April issue, seeing her photos made me obsess over her again.




Source: TFS


Source: Tumblr/ VS/ Fashionising
She's got the BOD, VS ANGEL DUH. She's got the face! But what makes me like her even more is her sense of style (and she's got Orlando Bloom, this angel so blessed).

Source: Tumblr/TFS
I would like to describe her style as casual laid back. She's got the oomph factor without needing to sacrifice comfort and ease of movement. I can totally see myself wearing her style e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y. And maybe if I could raid one closet, it would be hers (getting all those sunnies as well).



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: