Friday, March 22, 2013

155. Fashion Friday: Fascination on Bird Prints

While thinking of a theme for a summer collection I'm working with a friend, I suddenly thought of birds. It's just appropriate that bird print is associated with summer trend. I don't think you see that much birds flying other than the sunny/spring season. 

I'm pretty sure you've seen not just one person wearing bird print. As for me, I am easily drawn by the print. If only I'm not restraining myself from shopping since last year, I could have spent quite a lot for anything bird-print related. I wouldn't mind having a closet filled with it!

So in replacement with the real-pocket-hurting shopping, I resorted to my ever reliable hobby of window shopping online. And below are some of my picks. Aaah! I would love to wear them!


See by Chloe || House of Fraser || Fashion Union || J.W. Anderson @ Browns || Dorothy Perkins || Puma by Hussein Chalayan
Marc by Marc Jacobs || Ruche || Theory @ Net-a-Porter || Big Star
Marc by Marc Jacobz || Oliver Bonas || Alexander McQueen || House of Fraser || McQ Alexander McQueen || Dorothy Perkins

And here is a set I made that I'd most likely wear at work. :)






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: