August was a sure blast!! And there are SOOO many things to be thankful for! September started with a flare as well! And even on this fifth day of the month my heart is overflowing with joy and gratitude.
It’s been a while since I listed down here in my blog the things I’m thankful for. If I backtrack as far as the last time I blogged about it, this would be one endless post so will have to stick to the most recent ones.
- First, my design made it to Top 20. And I was already all giddy about it. Then I won as a grand winner!! Imagine me!!! This deserves a separate post! Truly, when you do your best and put your trust in Him, God will do the rest, in my case ~amazingly~! I am humbled. I am proud of my design, but I’m only human hahaha. I started comparing it to other entries, and I can very well see that it’s not “bongga” at all. But.. MY DESIGN WON!! Through this I was able to witness God’s sovereignty. Through this, it was again proven (duh??!) how God moves, that He has a purpose for every single thing that’s happening. Basta ang galing galing lang ni Lord! All glory to Him!
- Thankful for the moral support of Luke throughout the contest! I was melodramatic acting very emo to him, and yet he still believed in me. He still believed that my design is the best! Gusto niya tuloy ako konyatan when I won, after all my OA drama, I won. Hahaha! Thank you Luke!!!
- RV – my number one supporter in this endeavour, I am very very very thankful for introducing this to me and believing in my dreams. Nakakaiyak, you are really God-sent! Chat – though we’re not workmates anymore, her support was still felt and reached the four corners of her new office haha! To these both favourite ladies of my life, I thank the Lord for blessing me with you two.
- It’s the fifth of the month and it’s no.32! Aaah thankful that we’ve made it through. More to go!
- I won’t tire of saying every rainy/flood season that I am so thankful to live in a place that is not flood-prone! And though we were stuck in our city during the typhoon Maring, I and my family are all safe inside a dry and not flooded home.
- It may be trivial to some but I’m back to morning shift!! Yayyyy! Time to do sidelines; to do the things I love to do; to meet and catch-up with people.
- August was a month of bonding with people!
- I got to bond with my girls – we had a slumber party then we hit the beach just last weekend. It was a good bonding with my high school barkada too!
- Our business is starting to bloom. We’re just getting started, maybe not a head start but we’re getting there. Thankful that the Lord is giving me an affirming spirit with this one.
- Another dream that I’m still praying it will come true until it pushes through! Booked! Aaah!