A lot of things to be thankful for!!!
I thank the Lord for every bit of experience I've had for the past weeks. I know God is continuously molding me into the person He wants me to be. There are hard and questionable situations but it's easier when You know He is a sovereign God. Everything will work out fine at the end of an hour, of today or at the end of a time we are not certain yet. But everything will work out fine.
- I've had an incident with a bank deposit machine and it's one of the things I'm thankful about. I thought I almost lost my money, actually partly earned from the first ever bazaar I participated in. I kept on praying even though I almost lost hope. But the money's back!!! Super thankful!!!
- With the new post I currently have, I've experienced four different shifts already in less than a month, including night shift. First I'm thankful that my body was able to cope! Second, it was all a rather good experience. Lastly, I'm finally into a normal shift again!
- I also am thankful for clients of my fashion design endeavor coming in, from all ages! I pray that the Lord will continue to guide me in and through this and bless me through this and allow me to be a blessing through this. Lord, I pray that magtuluy-tuloy na 'to!
- I also feel thankful for my new workmates. They make my new hire days bearable and fun!
- I'm thankful for my Mom celebrating another year with us :)
- I'm thankful for reunions with old family friends! It was such a joy bonding with them!! I missed them!!
- As early as now, I'm thankful for a business opportunity. I still pray that let the Lord's will be done.
- I want to claim that I'm winning that trip contest!
Lord, just thank You for all the blessings, tiny and big. Thank You for blessing me!!
Here's the two weeks worth of grateful journal post from http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com:
I’m a delivery girl today!! Haha! But thankful for clients :)
Sent my first set of reports and I guess it was good. Had my dose of caramel drink. I'm back to normal shift next week.