Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday: 032714-040214

Whew! A week filled with transition. I'm on the down side and trying to cope. I miss the previous 'life' I had but I believe in a sovereign God everything will eventually fall into place. 

Anyway the past days have been a blast, and a roller coaster ride of emotions, but I am thankful for everything. From accomplishing forms and documents, to printing necessary stuff, to accomplishing another design request, to goodbyes and all new hellos, to attending events -- I feel grateful.

Here's this week's round-up from http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com...

032714
When you have the chance to show support to someone you love and when someone you love appreciated what you did. I always love watching him play in any sport. I’m his number one fan. And I love getting notes like “Kahit di ka pumalakpak. Thank you. I love you.”
032814
A dome filled with hearts longing to give praises to the Most High! Awesome awesome night. I’m thankful that I was lead to God’s great dance floor!! I’m thankful for a holy prodigal party-throwing God!! Hangover!!!
032914
Got these as their send-off presents for me! I was surprised and touched. I didn’t expect this kind of thoughtfulness!! I feel the love!!
033014
New novels. New stories. New places to go to. I don’t usually leave a bookstore empty-handed, but the 20% off made my hands full but my pockets almost empty hahaha!
033114
What a way to spend the last day of the month and the only free day I have. Had a quick lunch date with a friend; BIR duties; clearance; and some quality time with Luke. This juice is perfect for the going out and about in BGC, a place I’ll surely have sepanx with.
040114
I kick off the new month and quarter with a new job role. I lift this up to the Author of my life. After the unexpected things, I just believe in His sovereignty. It was a sleepy and so-so first day and I’m praying for enthusiasm as I enter this phase.
040214
Another accomplished project. This was a rather really rushed one and I’m really thankful I was able to be done of it in the nick of time though some modifications need to be done.

No comments: