Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'll Miss These Two

Abe, Serendra Fort
March 19, 2014

Surprise surprise! One thing I'm really thankful for in the little more than a year of my stay with Regus is because of these two people I'm blessed with, April and Edna. They were already there accompanying me on my first day and everyday until my last day huhuhu. We had collected lots of little memories to treasure. As a bunso hahaha I'm super thankful for the pieces of advice they've been giving me or the simple opinions they give out. I like how they listen, how they share real life stories, I like how we can rant and laugh at the same time. These are the kind of people to be treasured. They're really really really nice and caring and thoughtful people. It's so rare to find people like them and I'm super blessed that God has allowed me to meet them along the way.
Last 19th or March, they "surprised" me with a tadaaaaa lunch treat everything on them!! I find it too sweet! As month-end is approaching hence they chose this date. Aaaah kilig!! We had quite a lot of orders just for the three of us. I super enjoyed this mini bonding with them. Waaah as early as now I'm already having separation anxiety. Nooooo! Can I can I just go back? Hahaha! I'll superrrr miss you both!!!!
We ordered for ourselves chicharon bulaklak, halu-halo, manggang hilaw, tuna and kare-kare. I forgot how the tuna's called but I might post a food diary on these. Because orders came in a little late we had talked like there's no end for our break time. Wahahah overbreak kami actually. Thank you thank you so much!!

No comments: