Friday, April 4, 2014

Fashion Friday: Summer Style #TheDumondWay


I don't really have any distinct and consistent summer style, but for this summer season my eyes and my mood are feasting on floral, neutrals, blush and white. Floral tops should be a style staple most especially during the summer season. There is always beauty in floral. The floral top as shown above is in a light palette. Because of the almost unbearable heat, it's not really comfortable for me if I put on any heavy and dark block colored pieces. I feel like it would just add up to the rising temperature. I would rather opt for a light-colored blush tone just like the shorts above. Summer is a very good excuse to flaunt your arms, legs as well as your feet hence this sleeveless floral top, blush shorts and this Dumond pair of sandals accessorized with the pretty white bag that chics up the whole outfit. This sandals is perfect for strolling around while cooling off inside malls and hotels or for strolling around parks and beaches. Let my do it the Dumond way.

Dumond is one-of-its-kind brand. I guess Philippines and Brazil are close together in terms of temperature and tropical climate, hence their footwear is something suitable to our land and weather. Dumond brand is done the Brazilian way. We all know how Brazilian brands, as we all are aware with some Brazilian footwear, have captured our hearts because of its durability. Dumond is of premium quality without sacrificing beauty and style. 

View Dumond's SS14 collection here. Visit Dumond Philippines in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more info.

How about you, what's your summer style?

#TheDumondWay

No comments: