Friday, June 20, 2014

Conquer Mt. Pulag 2014 Video is Up!!!

Hi and a month after the climb, I've finally set the buhay lola life aside for a night and worked on this video. I tell you I have one year worth of video backlogs! But the recent Pulag climb with Luke was a memorable one for the both of us hence I placed it on top of the list. Hahaha! Anyway, will be posting a blog entry on it soon complete with photo overload :)

Disclaimer: Obviously not a professional, well a professional sentimental freak maybe hence the videos. The video in itself is shaky plus I converted most clips online hence the stopping and the quality got converted to a lower grade too haha! Nonetheless, this video is really close to my heart. According to Luke, the climb itself, which is somehow represented by this video, is a significant one. I don't know why among the three songs I have in mind, I chose Coldplay's Strawberry Swing. 

About more than a minute is dedicated to the trip to Pulag haha! The rest is feeling ko music video ko 'to. Walang kokontra, blog ko 'to. Maraming salamat! Enjoy! 



I can't wait 'til the morning, wouldn't wanna change a thing. People moving all the time inside a perfectly straight line. Don't you wanna curve away?
It's such it's such a perfect day, it's such a perfect day.
Ah, now the sky could be blue, I don't mind. Without you it's a waste of time.
Could be blue, I don't mind. Without you it's a waste of time.

No comments: