Thursday, November 17, 2011

111. Birthmonth Day 16 Good Morning



Since my shift changed to 15:00-24:00 – honestly, life has been pretty much eat, work and sleep. And seldom that I wake up early morning to feel the warmth (and not the heat) of the sun, to hear the friendly chirping of the birds, and smell the fragrance of mornings.


So one fine day, EARLY MORNING :), I accompanied my boyfriend for a job interview somewhere in Bonifacio Global City. I just loved that morning. Though I lacked sleep, I feel refreshed. It was indeed a good morning. I stayed and waited at the nearest coffee shop.

I loved that moment when I was alone in an early morning inside my favourite coffee shop sipping on the seasonal drink I bought. And though I was busy myself studying the modules, I felt relaxed.

Thoughts crossed my mind. I mused. I was wishful thinking. I felt free. But I have to snap back to reality. I still need to meet the afternoon.




Thank You for waking me up each morning.

No comments: