Sunday, November 20, 2011

112. Birthmonth Day 19 Finally Mr. Hari ng Sablay

No matter how long it took him, he graduated!

I have this close friend whom I always pick on when it comes to ‘studies’. It’s a friendly teasing and some sort of inside joke. So we celebrated his graduation at his crib. He was the host. Gujab gujab Eo! :) It was also good catching up with my friends though we were also together last week. We ate and ate and ate and talked and spent time on the psychological tests. We went home at around 6 in the morning. I can’t remember when was the last time I stayed late with my HS friends.

So the photos…


Nel| Chi | Mon

Da| Julie | Beng





Gil| Eo (the Graduate!)| Nik| Da| Me

Gil w the UFC belt| Me with the prototype made by Eo




Group shot!!

Before going to the party, I with Julie and her sibs and Mom watched a mini fashion show at SM for the ladies’ wear. Fail photos lol.





Fun weekend again!

No comments: