Another round-up of things to be thankful for on this Thursday!
- Last weekend magnified and made me realize (over and over and over again) the immaterial things worth thankful for. I had a jam-packed weekend – was able to bond with my boyfriend, family and high school friends – all in one weekend! This seldom happens! I never had a dull moment last weekend all because God has blessed me with each of the people I am able to celebrate life with everyday.
- There are people who can’t even eat three times a day and don’t have enough clothes to change to everyday. I feel thankful that I have money to spare for “extras”.
- Some people don’t even have something really cold to help them feel refreshed in this horrible summer heat but I have been spending a tad over my daily budget to quench my thirst for fruit shakes, Zagu, Jamaba Juice and the likes. I really have to mention these as I’ve been spending quite a sum on them lately hahaha!
- That time of the month wherein your “sipag-sipagan” and really hardworking moments paid off in the form of work output and in the form of money!
- Let me just put it out here that I’ve been blessed with blessed friends. It gives some good and positive vibes!