Friday, May 3, 2013

188. Precious Moments Moment





I was always curious whenever I see this spot whenever I pass along Gil Puyat/Buendia Ave. The huge Precious Moments signboard and life-sized statue in front get my attention every time. I was thinking if it was a dessert place, a tea house or simply a showroom of Precious Moments collections. Nevertheless I have wanted to go inside. I got the chance tonight together with Luke. So everything I thought of what it is true plus it’s also a restaurant and a party place. As you enter the place, two cute life-sized Precious Moments statues welcome you and everything is just so nice and candies to my eyes. It was a cute, cozy, pretty, feel-good place to dine in We asked for the menu and we were actually surprised to see a lot in it. They have everything from appetizers to main dishes (beef, pork, chicken, seafood) to desserts. They also have a wide variety of drinks to choose from. We ordered Patatim just for the both of us but can actually serve as much as five people. I tried their Iced Macademia Choco Coffee drink which tasted really good. We haven’t got the chance to try any dessert as we are sort of chasing time.


And since I do not have photos to justify the imagery I am narrating, I do not want to dwell further just telling you things and living it to your imagination. I can’t wait to be back and try out their desserts and drinks as it seems like they have a whole lot to offer. And maybe take more decent photos of the place.
 
Say Hi to Luke's finger peeking on the lens. Haha! I can't just walk out of the place and not take any picture with them.

Orders: Patatim and we shared over a tall glass of Iced Macademia Choco Coffee

Patatim

Their cute artsy menu of drinks alone!

A cabinet of some of their collection

Our table


No comments: