Friday, February 20, 2015

Fashion Friday: Some Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear Picks

It's that season of the year again when if only I could skip my day job just to marvel on the outputs of this world's fashion designers -- you know just open gazillion tabs on my browser and go through each and every piece and absorb them. It's the NYFW and LFW season! Below are just SOME of my picks on SOME designer's fashion collection. This world is filled with so much talented minds. I dream to attend one of their fashion shows someday. It's like really a long shot, but I still have a whole lifetime to live that dream. For now, I'll be satisfied browsing online sites and downloading the pieces that I dream to have in my closet or I wish I had thought of coming up with. Enjoy!

Carolina Herrera
The 75-year old designer gets out of her conventional zone, don't you think? I have read that nature was her inspiration this season.

Monique Lhuiller
Silk charmeuse and all about figure-hugging pieces for the bridal couture designer this season. I think she did great even though he veered away from her usual designs.

Jenny Packham
The collection is dark and heavily textured. Obviously my picks below are the least of the mentioned description. 

Zimmerman
The past, obviously the 70's, was a major inspiration. 


(Source: Style.com)

No comments: