Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Date 2015

For the past years, Valentine’s Day has always been a ~normal day~ for Luke and me. He doesn’t usually send flowers, except for that one boxed long-stem last year which made me really surprised, hindi naman daw nakakain yun hahaha! This year, we didn’t even meet on the hearts day itself, we met the day after. Actually, inaway ko siya on Valentine’s day hahaha!

Anyway we had a steak dinner at Outback House in Alabang. I love love love steak!!! We were supposed to watch That Thing Called Tadhana but it’s not shown any more in the cinemas even in Commerce Center. It was all 50 Shades of Grey nakakainis! Hahaha! Instead, we just strolled around Town. I was also surprised he gave me hearts day gifts. =) They were the cups I wanted to buy when we were Christmas shopping last year but have no enough budget for them. Ang saya ko!!! So “Thanks a Latte”, bebelgam boss amo for the cups and “Love you so Mocha!!”. Hihi these are the witty labels of the cups. He also bought me that cup that I can doodle on, and I shall call it the #Lurie cup haha! They make me excited to drink coffee even more!! Thank you boss amo!! Awww thanks for the effort, for making me feel the hearts day still. Hihi!
The happy giver
The mas happy receiver hahaha!
He was doodling the cup
Tada!! His minsan lang na maganda handwriting hahaha!
We tried their offer and we felt that it was pricey but it's "hearts day" anyway... hihi

No comments: