Sunday, January 5, 2014

3rd. 36th.


"I used to think I wanted to be with someone who shared same interests and passions; someone who thought like I thought and believed what I believed -- and what I found was you. You have your own ideas about life and they're so different from mine. But you know I've learned a lot from our differences. Our love challenges my mind and forces me to broaden my horizons, to look beyond my comfort zone. And now we've discovered a new comfort in being together in learning from one another, in the whole give-and-take of this relationship. Because of you my world has grown so much not to mention my heart." 

I love you Boss Amo bebelgam mula sa kasuluk-sulukan ng bone marrows ko. I love you so much Baby! Happy happy third anniversary! Every year just keeps getting better! I love youuuu!

No comments: