I’m already feeling like smashing my body on my bed and just sleep the rest of day of. I feel tired at 11:12AM writing this part of the blog post. Thank God it’s already Thursday! I survived hump day!! I was on the verge of calling in sick early this morning but the thought that it’s Friday (and a holiday) tomorrow dragged me out of bed.
- I feel thankful that this week I was able to catch up on my piling to-do lists! It’s just January but there’s already a backlog of things that need to be done.
- I guess my tasks at work have also been interesting and have been challenging me that despite having merely four hours of sleep the past nights, I don’t (or more of “I can’t”) feel sleepy in front of my two monitors. This week, I’ve been enjoying my work.
- I was also enjoying my “me-time’s” the past days inside coffee shops – reading, doodling, surfing my iPad Tinsy etc etc. It’s developing into a habit again.
- This may be trivial but thankful for the cool weather. I easily get cold but I like walking early morning with the cool breeze brushing through my face. And I get to wear warm clothes too!
- The past week made me feel blessed yet again for having true friends! I love my high school barkada! I feel so thankful that in more than a decade we still have kept our friendship bond.
And here is the weekly compilation of my Grateful Journal posts at http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com...
Dinner treat. Sumptuous food. Random talks. Laughable moments. Chill night. Reunion. New places. Good times with friends. Lifetime friends. All in one night.
Mornings like this when the alarm doesn’t bother me. I feel somehow carefree and all I bothered about were peanut butter and bread, fresh fruits, and good book.
Some me-time Monday that I was able to pamper my face. My face feels so light and relieved and clean!
Another one of those coffee moment days but isn’t it something to be grateful for that I get to drink my favorite macchiato for free? And doodle away? And anticipating that you’ll be seeing the love of my life after maybe the last sip?