Friday, January 31, 2014

Coffees and Lunches: ArSy Spontaneity


It’s another one of those spontaneous lunch dates with ArSy (Arianne and Sy tandem hahaha) at nowhere else but where I and Sy work, BGC. Arianne has Kitchen’s Best as one of her must-try restaurants in her list so it’s where we lunched.
It’s another one of those restaurants with pretty interiors – it’s red, white and velvety. I think it’s so posh that I felt like Arianne, Sy and I are having a business meeting haha! It was so spontaneous that our pockets were not that ready and we just ordered something to fill our tummies for lunch.

Will write a different post on these dishes. Syempre feeling food critique ako sa sarili kong blog haha!

And then we talked about random things yet again. But mostly we talked about ~careers~ our forever favourite topic. And then books. And then travel places. And the mobile apps. Basta kung anu-ano pag kasama ko ‘tong dalawa ang daming napag-uusapan. Hahaha! Anyway, it’s always a well-spent time with these two.

I should really try their desserts the next time around, SOON! I was already drooling seeing their display.


No comments: