Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Photo-a-day Grateful Journal


http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com

On this Thankful Thursday post, I am introducing my grateful journal for this year. Though I haven’t been consistent enough in here with my weekly thankful post, since 2011 I have consistently kept a handwritten grateful journal. It was therapeutic for me and I actually love doing it. At the end of the day I think through the moments that happened the entire day, and never was a day that I had nothing to be thankful about. Being alive is given, but there are moments we are too occupied with the busyness of this world that we do not cherish – those are the kind of moments we should feel thankful about. This 2014, I am putting up my grateful journal online, and with photos. I hope to maintain this for the rest of the year. Maybe you could set up yours too.

Visit http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com

The photo above is the collage of the first nine days of 2014. Please visit the Tumblr blog site and click on each photo for the write-ups.

No comments: