Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Recent Acquisitions

Say hello to a rather "splurgy" post here. I want you all to meet, Lisbeth, my DSLR camera. Some of you may already have an idea where I got the name -- yes, from that book adapted into a movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Hey hey! What if this DSLR "live" (I know it's an inanimate object okay... haha) to be like Lisbeth, very investigative, then it would come up with interesting photos! Hahaha! Anyway, I bought it ideally for business purposes. And we're excited to use this new baby.
And then here's Miranda, the -obviously- decapitated mannequin. Hahaha ang harsh ko dun! Decapitated talaga. Miranda was bought by me for the sole purpose of Miss Merie. But Miranda, I'm sorry I need to buy more of a "fashion designer like" mannequin. You're too sexy for that sake.
This has no name, but one of the giddy acquisitions. It's a fashion sketch notebook! It has templates inside which are readily available for "dressing up". It's like you're having lots of paper dolls (skteched dolls), but you are to sketch their outfits.
I bought Miranda somewhere in Baclaran. And we all know the cheap finds scattered all over the place like these pairs of foot socks! Hahaha! Such a cheap thrill.

Anyway, that's all. I do hope though that I won't be posting any "Recent Acquisitions" entry from now on until maybe the second half of this year.

No comments: