Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion Friday: D&G's Enchanted Sicily

Dolce & Gabbana's "Enchanted Sicily" for Fall 2014 R-T-W collection

I just looooooove this wonderful and indeed enchanting collection! Don't you? My eyes have been feasting on these pieces since it paraded the runway in Milan few days ago. The texture, the cuts, the embellishments, appliques everywhere! Some remained fairy-like flowy. If this collection aims to take its spectators to an enchanting world, it did take me there. I'm seeing the forest, the flowers, even weeds, moss, the trees, trunks, vines, all with an enchanting aura. I'm not good in giving reviews of collections, duh ano bang alam ko sa mga kung anu-anong terminologies and "technicalities". But this RTW collection got me.


Cr: Style.com for the photos

No comments: